Adani’s Carmichael Mine & Rail Project is located in Central Queensland about 300 km west of the coastline. The mine’s 10 million tonne yearly production of coal will be exported via the Port of Abbot Point and will generate billions of dollars in royalty revenue for the people of Queensland over the next 30 years of operation.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Document Controller is responsible for effective document and data controls that comply with statutory requirements, and delivering accurate, timely and responsive general administrative services. This role is based on site and works on a 14/7 roster, reporting to the Control Manager.
Responsibilities of this role include:
- Maintain and administer the Document Control System
- Develop, train and support other staff in the use of the document control application
- Ensure that document control protocols are in accordance with project requirements and procedures
- Track documents and assist with quality management and project administration support
- Prepare regular project reports for Project Managers with current registers
- Record, check and track incoming and outgoing project documents
- Update document/drawing registers and obtaining relevant approval for issue
- Collect, collate, file and archive management system records and project documents
- Maintain relevant registers and libraries.
The successful applicant will have a flexible attitude towards work in order to meet deadlines and align with Adani’s values of courage trust and commitment to high standards. You will also possess the following skills and attributes:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Document Controller
- A high degree of computer literacy
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good planning and resourcing skills
- The ability to prioritise and work effectively in a busy working environment, including the management of competing priorities.
WHAT WE OFFER
Adani’s team is passionate, solutions-focussed, diverse and supportive. We offer a harmonious workplace, competitive remuneration, employee support program, and opportunities to develop your skills in a truly global organisation.
If you’re interest in this role, click on “apply” to submit your application
This role is being sourced by our in-house Recruitment team – we respectfully request no approaches from recruitment agencies.