Townsville City, QLD
Adani’s Carmichael Mine & Rail Project is located in Central Queensland about 300 km west of the coastline. The mine’s 10 million tonne yearly production of coal will be exported via the Port of Abbot Point and will generate billions of dollars in royalty revenue for the people of Queensland over the next 30 years of operation.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Planner/Scheduler is responsible for the preparation of detailed construction schedules for the scope including key milestones, land, approvals, commercial, procurement, engineering, construction, commissioning. This is a site based role working a 14/7 roster.
Responsibilities of this role include:
- Ensure contractor scheduling compliance to project planning/scheduling procedure
- Provide Level 3 scheduling support for all the project functions including engineering, land, approvals and construction
- Perform delay analysis and extension of time assessments for commercial team
- Development & management of project progress reporting
- Schedule change management.
- Weekly/monthly reporting
- Analyse impact of various schedule concerns and offer guidance and solutions
- Other duties related to project controls as directed by immediate supervisor.
The successful applicant will possess the following skills and attributes, and align with Adani’s values of courage, trust and commitment to high standards.
- Tertiary Qualifications (Degree) in Engineering, Business, Management or related disciplines (essential)
- Minimum of 6 years relevant industry experience including experience with planning for major projects
- Experience in similar positions on a large scale infrastructure project
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and presentation skills
- Computer proficient, previous use of industry standard software for managing project planning.
WHAT WE OFFER
Adani’s team is passionate, solutions-focussed, diverse and supportive. We offer a harmonious workplace, competitive remuneration, employee support program, and opportunities to develop your skills in a truly global organisation.
If you’re interested in this role, click on “apply” to submit your application
This role is being sourced by our in-house Recruitment team – we respectfully request no approaches from recruitment agencies.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: