Regional Content Administrator /Analyst
Townsville City, QLD
Adani’s Carmichael Mine & Rail Project is located in Central Queensland about 300 km west of the coastline. The mine’s 10 million tonne yearly production of coal will be exported via the Port of Abbot Point and will generate billions of dollars in royalty revenue for the people of Queensland over the next 30 years of operation.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This important role is suited to a highly motivated and astute person who is experienced in all facets of administration. The successful applicant will be responsible for providing comprehensive and professional support to the Regional Content Team, and is based at our Townsville headquarters, working Monday to Friday.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Manage the Adani supplier portal and administer all related tasks
- Assist the Regional Content Manager and commercial team with various administrative tasks as required
- Support with the engagement of third party auditors as and when required
- Support the Regional Content and Commercial team with preparation of management reports
- Proactively seek opportunities to improve the Regional Content and Commercial team systems and processes
- Undertake analytical reviews of various spend and activity data for internal and external requirements
- Provide high level support and advice to all levels of project staff on matters related to the above mentioned disciplines
- Support the development of a Regional focus culture with vigilance, accountability, ownership, awareness and leadership across the project
- Assist the Regional Content Manager and Officer to create and deliver strategies and programs that support the obligations and social performance commitments of the project as relates to Regional Employment and Content
REQUIREMENTS OF THE ROLE
- Minimum 3 years general administration
- Advanced word and excel skills
- Experience/exposure to contracts or procurement online systems such as procure to pay
- Experience with analytical work
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and presentation skills
- Previous use of electronic tracking software (CSM) for managing stakeholder/ interface commitments is desirable
- Proven ability to establish relationships with team members
- Ability to motivate people to achieve an outstanding project outcome
WHAT WE OFFER
Adani’s team is passionate, solutions-focussed, diverse and supportive. We offer a harmonious workplace, competitive remuneration, employee support program, and opportunities to develop your skills in a truly global organisation.
If you’re interested in this role, click on “apply” to submit your application
This role is being sourced by our in-house Recruitment team – we respectfully request no approaches from recruitment agencies.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: