Townsville City, QLD
Adani’s Carmichael Mine & Rail Project is located in Central Queensland about 300 km west of the coastline. The mine’s 10 million tonne yearly production of coal will be exported via the Port of Abbot Point and will generate billions of dollars in royalty revenue for the people of Queensland over the next 30 years of operation.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This critical role is suited to a highly motivated and astute professional who is experienced in all facets of administration and providing comprehensive and professional support to various stakeholders to ensure project performance targets are achieved. If you are an engaging team player that is driven to set high standards and can see challenging tasks through to the end, then this role is for you. This is a site based role working a 14/7 roster.
Reporting to the Rail Project Administrator, the key responsibilities of this role include:
- Managing site queries and maintaining client and contractor relationships
- Office establishment, managing stationery requirements, coordinating office maintenance and minor modifications
- Maintaining project costs through spreadsheets and detailed reporting to managers, document control, raising purchase orders and processing invoices
- Managing travel requirements and mobilisation to ensure all personnel arrive to site with required bookings
- Providing feedback relating to camp booking requests, non-attendance and forecasts
- Maintaining asset register for site based requirements including IT items, PPE, vehicles, and office equipment
- Maintaining PPE stock levels on site and the tracking of orders and issues
- Managing vehicle tracking for Carmichael Rail Network vehicles including requests for services, pre-starts and vehicle allocations.
The successful applicant will have a flexible attitude towards work in order to meet deadlines and align with Adani’s values of courage trust and commitment to high standards. You will also possess the following skills and attributes:
- Proven experience in a similar site/ project administration role within supporting large scale projects
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to build rapport with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent time management and organisational skills with a focus on results and attention to detail
- Ability to act with discretion and maintain complete confidentiality
- Proactive, with a commitment to ensuring deadlines are met
- Tertiary qualifications in Business Administration or equivalent desirable
- A demonstrated commitment to fostering safety in the workplace.
WHAT WE OFFER
Adani’s team is passionate, solutions-focussed, diverse and supportive. We offer a harmonious workplace, competitive remuneration, employee support program, and opportunities to develop your skills in a truly global organisation.
If you’re interested in this role, click on “apply” to submit your application
This role is being sourced by our in-house Recruitment team – we respectfully request no approaches from recruitment agencies.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: