Site Contract Administrator
Rockhampton City, QLD
Martinus is a 100% Australian owned and operated rail construction company working on some of Australia's largest rail infrastructure projects. We are a company that focuses on finding people who are the right fit into our company culture as much having the right skills and experience. We encourage learning, experimentation and out of the box thinking, and we know that fun is a vital element of an engaged and productive workplace. We value the importance of balance between work and family life; and promote this philosophy throughout the company.
- Do you thrive on driving a solution focused environment?
- Are you committed to delivering outcomes that exceed expectations, every time?
- Do you make things happen, get the job done, no matter what?
Martinus are seeking a Contract Administrator for an immediate start to support the successful delivery of works on high-profile Rail project in Central Queensland. This position is FIFO on 2:1 roster and attracts a generous project uplift.
Jobs Task and Responsibilities
- Work closely with the Senior Contract Administrator, Commercial Manager and provide overall support to the project team
- Ensure all commercial activity follows the guidelines specified by the Project Management Plan
- Provide commercial oversight of the project while closely supporting the Project Manager and site delivery team
- Ensure the correct subcontractor rates are being used and assess subcontractor claims, invoices and variations
- Assist in the preparation of monthly cost reporting and forecasting
- Support the Construction Manager to develop progress claims
- Accounts payable
- General administrative duties
Knowledge, skills and attributes:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Quantity Surveying, Construction Management, Civil Engineering, Financial Management or a similar discipline
- Demonstrated experience as a Contracts Administrator, working within construction
- Experience with SAP or a similar system such as Oracle or JDE is essential, along with strong knowledge of Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to work autonomously
Whilst Rockhampton and Townsville are our primary recruitment hubs we encourage and will consider applicants from all regional Queensland communities.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: