Rockhampton City, QLD
Martinus is a privately owned company specialising in the delivery of railway infrastructure projects with an industry leading system for project delivery of rail systems construction. We are a company that focuses on finding people who are the right fit into our company culture as much having the right skills and experience. We encourage learning, experimentation and out-of-the-box thinking, and we know that fun is a vital element of an engaged and productive workplace. We value the importance of balance between work and family life; and promote this philosophy throughout the company.
- Do you thrive on driving a solution focused environment?
- Are you committed to delivering outcomes that exceed expectations, every time?
- Do you make things happen, get the job done, no matter what?
We are seeking an experienced Track Supervisor to assist with the successful delivery of a significant scope of works on a high-profile Queensland project. This position is FIFO on a 2:1 roster and attracts a generous project uplift.
Jobs Task and Responsibilities
- Ensure that safe and environmentally acceptable working methods and practices are implemented and that adequate resources are made available
- Ensure that hazards are identified, risks assessed and control measures planned and implemented in consultation with relevant employees
- Monitor and review the performance of plant, labour and subcontractors to ensure production targets are met
- Organise, coordinate and direct construction activities in accordance with construction schedules to complete the works on time and within budget
- Ensure all activities are performed in compliance with the requirements of the relevant specifications, codes and standards
- Ensure timely receipt of supervisory reports for progress monitoring and other site performance information as requested by site management
- Requisition of minor materials and consumables as required
- Utilisation of planned resources in an efficient manner
- Ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders if required
- Trade qualification relevant to rail track construction activities
- Previous experience relevant to the construction track and previously having held a position of Supervisor or above
- Sound working knowledge of HS&E requirements
- Strong and proven ability to lead, direct and manage groups of diverse employees
- Successful candidate must have excellent oral and written communication skills
Whilst Rockhampton and Townsville are our primary recruitment hubs we encourage and will consider applicants from all regional Queensland communities.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: