Rockhampton City, QLD
We are an industry leader in the mining and civil earthmoving industries with over 50 years’ experience and operate a large fleet of heavy earthmoving equipment across Australia. We take pride in our people, our safety culture and maintaining our equipment to a high standard.
We are seeking a highly experienced Maintenance Superintendent to oversee the day to day operations of all maintenance projects under their supervision for our fleet at the Carmichael Mine located at the Galilee Basin in regional Queensland.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Lead the safe and cost effective maintenance of all equipment, as well as delivery of all accurate reporting and documentation to ensure requirements are met or exceeded
- Collate, prepare and present the monthly report to the client and go through any issues that need to be raised with head office
- Ensure maintenance and repairs are executed within safety, time and cost requirements
- Proven ability to build and maintain strong working relationships and effective, high performing teams
- Focused on continuous improvement, with ability to lead teams to develop and implement solutions
- Promote and maintain a positive safety culture and record within the team
- Be flexible with work hours
Applicants must have:
- Trade certificate in Plant Mechanics or equivalent as well as previous experience and demonstrated success within a similar role
- Current Mining Supervisor – G1, G8, G9 (formerly S1, S2, S3)
- Current Carry out the Risk Management Process – G2 (RIIRIS402D)
- Current Queensland Coal Board Medical (or willingness to obtain)
- Current Standard 11 (or willingness to obtain)
- A current Queensland driver licence
- Current Senior First Aid certificate (HTLAID003) (or willingness to obtain)
Applicants who possess the following in addition to the above will be highly regarded:
- Experience in the mining/civil industry
- High focus and demonstrated success in maintaining an excellent safety record for teams
- Experience using Computerised Maintenance Management Systems
If you’re an experienced Maintenance Superintendent with proven leadership skills, a can-do attitude and safety conscious approach, then we would like to talk with you.
Only those with the relevant experience and qualifications will be considered.
We are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: